What is cyclopam used for
Cyclopam Tablet is commonly used to treat canelized bowel, menstrual pains, abdominal pain, fever, headache, fever, toothache, pain, abdominal stiffness, and other conditions. Cyclopam was produced by Indoco Remedies Ltd and is a prescription drug. It should be taken only after consultation with your health care provider.
Comopositions of cyclopam
- Paracetamol – 500 mg: Paracetamol belongs to the category of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Drugs work by blocking the production of cyclooxygenase (COX), which then inhibits the production of prostaglandins. It is the hormone responsible for causing pain.
- Dicyclomine – Dicycloverine – 20 mg: Drugs belong to the category of antispasmodics. It is prescribed for various types of intestinal problems, which are also known as irritable bowel syndrome. This medicine helps to treat the symptoms of stomach and intestinal cramps. Dicycllomine, also called dicyclloverine, reduces natural bowel movements by eliminating stomach and intestinal muscles.
It helps calm the muscles and relax the body in pain.
Uses and benefits of Cyclopam
Contains acetaminophen and dicyclomin as the main ingredients. These components of cyclopam are considered effective in treating inflammation, pain and muscle cramps in the stomach.
Cyclopam Tablet is used to prevent, control and treat or improve the following conditions:
- Abdominal pain: Cyclopam contains acetaminophen, which helps block the enzymes responsible for pain. Therefore, treating abdominal pain and cyclopam for stomach infection is very useful.
- Menstrual pain or a period of pain: a period of pain caused by uterine contractions due to prostaglandin synthesis. Therefore, this drug is recommended in this condition.
- Fever: Cyclopam has antipyretic properties that help to lose body heat. Contains acetaminophen, which helps relieve fever.
- Cold: Cyclopam has non-steroidal anti-inflammatory properties. Helps to treat flu.
- Headache – helps relieve headaches. However, the cause of the headache must be diagnosed and due care should be taken.
- Abdominal pain: This medicine effectively reduces stomach pain.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: The dicycloamine presents in Cyclopam helps to treat intestinal irritation.
- Intestinal cramps: Cyclopam is a muscle relaxant. That is why it is prescribed for intestinal cramps. Therefore, this drug is useful in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome.
- Joint pain: Cyclopam is effective in relieving joint pain caused by problems associated with injuries or arthritis.
- Earache – Helps to cure an earache caused by an infection or any injury.
- Flu: Cyclopam have anti-inflammatory properties that helps to relieve flu.
- Toothache: Helps to treat toothache.
- Menstrual cramps: Cyclopam has antispasmodic properties and is therefore prescribed for menstrual cramps. It is effective in relieving menstrual cramps.
The above list of clinical conditions is not exclusive and may be used under certain conditions. In addition, the doctor should consult in advance to avoid future complications.
Side effects of cyclopam
Cyclopam can cause other side effects, depending on clinical conditions, dietary intake, age, etc. For patients These things usually vary from patient to patient. The following is a possible list of possible side effects caused by cyclopam. It is important to consult a doctor about doses before taking them.
- Dry mouth
- Feeling of sickness
- Blurred vision
- Urine hesitancy
- Decreased sweating
- Heat stroke
- Light headedness
- Abdominal discomfort
- Swollen facial features
- Increase in intraocular pressure
- Urine retention
- Short-term memory loss
The list of different reactions above is not special. There may be other side effects. If there are side effects, contact your healthcare professional immediately. Also, in the case of side effects, the tablet must be replaced with the right adhesive or the volume must be repaired.
How to use Cyclopam
Cyclopamam volume should be taken at dosages as prescribed by your physician.
Do not chew, crush or crush the tablet. The tablet should be swallowed whole.
If the medicine is taken in suspension, the syrup should be weighed with a suitable measuring device, not a spoon or cup.
If cicllopam is harmful, take appropriate precautions as directed by healthcare professionals.
It should be taken within a certain time.
It can be taken with or without food. However, it is a good idea to consult a doctor.
The tablet may start responding within 30 minutes after ingestion, and the effect may last up to 6 hours.
It is advisable not to take the medicine in the same conditions as the other person.
How does the Cyclopam tablet work?
Cyclopam is a combination medicine. The main components of this drug are paracetamol and dicycloamine.
Dicycloamine belongs to the class of anticholinergic drugs. It works as a muscle relaxant and helps to relax your stomach and stomach muscles. It works by blocking sudden muscle spasms, also called spasms. This helps to relieve pain, swelling, flexion and discomfort.
Paracetamol present in the drug belongs to the category of analgesics and antipyretics. It works by blocking the formation of cyclooxygenase, which is an enzyme already present in our body. This enzyme causes the formation of prostglandins, which cause pain, swelling and redness.
In combination, the drug helps to develop all kinds of muscle spasms in the intestines due to intestinal damage or menstrual tension.
It belongs to the class of antispasmodics
It increases the level of pain in the body and thereby regulates body temperature, allowing the center to regulate brain temperature.
It helps increase blood circulation in the skin, improving heat loss and sweating. Therefore, it helps to lower body temperature.
The general effect of the drug helps to provide immediate relief in persistent infections of the gastrointestinal tract, menstrual cramps, headache, fever, pain, etc.
When is cyclopam prescribed?
Cyclopopam is prescribed in the following clinical conditions:
- Menstrual pain
- Irritable bowel syndrome.
- It is cold
- Abdominal pain
- Joint pain
- Abdominal pain
- Internal muscles
- Ear ache
- giving birth
- Peptic ulcers
- Stomach constipation
- motion sickness
- Inevitable bowel disease
- Time cramps
- Don’t control urine.
- Ear ache
- Intestinal organs
The dose must be observed in accordance with the instructions of the healthcare professional.
Precautions and warning: when to avoid a cyclopam tablet?
Each drug has a different effect on a different body. Because everyone’s health conditions are different, medicine has its effects.
When taking any medications from a physician, patients should inform their physician about the medications they are taking and provide a full medical evaluation report. It is also a good idea to discuss your medical history with your doctor. This will help your doctor give you the correct dose.
Some drugs that can interact with Cyclopam are listed below
- Anti-psychotic agents e.g., Phenothiazines
- Anti-arrhythmic agents e.g., quinidine
- Narcotic painkillers e.g. meperidine
- Nitrates and Nitrites
- MAO inhibitors
- Potassium chloride
If side effects occur, consult a doctor. In case of side effects, the dose should be changed or the cyclopam should be replaced.
Interaction with diseases
Other infections may be different when interacting with Cyclopam. Therefore, to avoid such problems, the medical professional should be informed in advance about the medical conditions.
Cardiovascular disease: The drug should be taken under medical supervision by patients with any type of heart condition or history. Cyclopam uses in patients with heart disease may increase the risk of irregular heartbeat. The doctor should be informed in advance of the condition to avoid health problems. If any unwanted side effect is found, the dosage of the drug should be changed or other treatment should be considered that is favorable to the clinical situation.
Gastrointestinal Disorders – Patients with gastrointestinal disorders should avoid medication, including esophageal stenosis, pyloric obstruction, and stenosing ulcer. Use of Cyclopam in the event of such illness or any other history can complicate these situations. The medical professional should be informed of this medical condition in advance to avoid any type of medical problems. In the event of unwanted side effects, the medical professional should consult without delay. In such a case, the dose must be changed or the cyclopam should be replaced by the appropriate person.
Prostatic hypertrophy: a medicine should not be taken by patients with a history of urinary tract disorders, such as prostatic hypertrophy. The doctor should be informed of this case in advance to avoid any potential risk. If necessary, the best possible treatment in this case should be chosen and it is safe.
Interaction with alcohol
Any drug like Paracetamol as an ingredient, when consumed in combination with alcohol, puts a person at risk for liver damage. Therefore, alcohol containing cyclopam should be avoided.
Contraindications to the use of cyclopam
Medication should be completely avoided for some clinical diseases or conditions. Using drugs in such circumstances can worsen conditions that lead to fatal injuries and even death in some cases.
The following is a list of situations in which cyclopam should be avoided:
Pregnancy: should only be taken after consulting a health professional. The advantages and disadvantages of the drug should be calculated, and the drug should be taken only if the benefits outweigh the risks.
Lactation: This medication is not recommended for women who are breastfeeding, as it may harm your baby. Always consult a doctor before using medications or request a replacement. If necessary, breastfeeding should be discontinued.
Kidney disease: A person with kidney disease should avoid using this medication. Using this medicine can make your condition worse. If necessary, take your medication under medical supervision or request a dose adjustment.
Liver disease: With liver disease, it can worsen the condition and cause fatal liver damage. The physician should consult a suitable substitute if a negative result occurs.
Allergy: This medication should be safe for patients with a history of allergy to cyclopam or its ingredients. To avoid this, read the package leaflet carefully before taking this medicine.
Diarrhea: Not recommended for patients with diarrhea that can be contagious as it can worsen symptoms. In such cases, other treatment options should be chosen.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is cyclopam used for
Cyclopam Tablet is commonly used to treat canelized bowel, menstrual pains, abdominal pain, fever, headache, fever, toothache, pain, abdominal stiffness, and other conditions.
What is Compositions of cyclopam ?
Paracetamol – 500 mg
Dicyclomine – 20 mg
What are the Side effects of cyclopam
Feeling of sickness
What is price of cyclopam
Cyclopam tablet: 46.35 INR
Cyclopam Suspension 60 ML: 82.60 INR
Conclusion: If you have any questions about Cyclopam please comment below. Our team will respond as soon as possible, and if you have any help with this post, please share it with others, thanks