Hello friends, now we will talk about CombiflamI hope this will improve your information And it will be highly beneficial for youI know you are searching information for Combiflame then you are on right website. Today in this post I will give you all the complete guidance regarding Combiflam and trust me after reading this article you will get all the informations and answers of your questions about Combiflam…so lets start
What is Combiflam Tablet used for?
Combiflame is a combination of two medicines. It contains paracetamol and ibuprofen as an active ingredient. This drug is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
Combifalame is used to reduce many types of pain, fever and inflammation. It is also used in the treatment of headache, muscle aches, period pain, toothache, cold and joint pain (arthritis).
If you have arthritis problem and you are undergoing treatment for it, then be sure to check with your doctor regarding the medicines or pain reducing medicines.
If you have already used Combiflame Tablet, then also read the information related to the components given on the drug label. Sometimes, pharmaceutical manufacturers can also change ingredients. Also, products with similar names use different components for different purposes.
Using the wrong medicine can harm your health. Therefore, before using the medicine, read the name and other things carefully at the level.
Other uses: This medicine can also be used in other problems. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more information. If you are taking it without doctor’s supervision, then read the guidelines printed on the drug label carefully.
In what form is Combiflam Tablet available?
Combiflame is available in the following forms and strengths
- Oral suspension
- Combiflme tablets contain ibuprofen 400 mg and paracetamol at 325 mg strength.
Compositions of combiflam
Use of Combiflam
- Menstrual pain
- joint pain
- back pain
- Muscle aches
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Bone pain
- Post surgery
How do I use Combiflam Tablet?
If you are using any over-the-counter medicine, read all the instructions on the product package carefully before taking Combiflame Tablet.
If your doctor has suggested you to take Combiflame Tablet then read the medication guide provided by your pharmacist. If there is any doubt in your mind about this, then contact your doctor immediately.
This medicine can be used between 4 and 6 hours with a glass of water (8 oz / 240 ml) according to the doctor’s instructions.
If you have any stomachproblem using the medicine , take it with food or with antacids.
The dosage of this medicine is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. This medicine is used for short duration to reduce its risk of stomach related and other side effects.
If you have any other problem other than this, contact your doctor about it. If you have any disease like arthritis, continue using Combiflame on the doctor’s orders. Combiflme tablet use is based on your medical condition and your body ‘s response to treatment .
If you are using Combiflme Tablet for children then its quantity is based on the weightof the child . Read the instructions on the medicine pack carefully about how much dose to give to the child. If you have any kind of question in giving this medicine to the child, then contact your doctor about it.
If you are taking this medicine as needed (at regular times), remember that pain medicationswork best if they are used as the first symptoms of pain. If you too are waiting for these things, then maybe the pain increases, then the medicine will not work on time.
Contact your doctor immediately if you do not get benefit or the condition worsens or if you feel that you have suffered or are suffering from a serious illness. Contact your doctor if you are taking a non-prescription product for your child or yourself and the fever lasts for 3 days or more.
What is the normal dose of Combiflam Tablet?
Usual dose for adaluts: 325 to 650 mg every four to six hours.
Maximum dose: four grams per day.
Dose for children: 10 to 15 mg every four to six hours, depending on the weight of each dose.
What side effects can I have with Combiflam Tablet?
Combiflam tablet may cause you the following side effects:
- Trouble breathing
- Immediately inform your doctor about problems like swelling of lips, tongue and throat.
- Contact your doctor as soon as symptoms of the following severe side effects occur:
- Chest pain, weakness, shortness of breath, problems with vision or balance
- Black and bloody stool, cough or vomiting of blood
- Swelling or rapid weight gain
- Less than normal urine pass or none at all
- Nausea, pain in the upper abdomen, itching, loss of appetite, dark colored urin , clay colored stool, jaundice ( yellowing of skin or eyes)
- Headachewith fever, sore throat, blister and skin rash
- Injury, severe tingling, numbness, pain, muscle weakness
- Severe headache, neck stiffness, chills, increased sensitivity to light, seizures (cramps)
Less serious side effects
- Stomach upset, diarrhea, constipation
- Bloating, gas
- Dizziness, Headache, Nervousness
- Skin itching or rash
- Ear ringing
Apart from these, there are many such side effects too, which are not given here. If you have any kind of problem after using the medicine, then contact your doctor immediately.
What kind of effects can health have on eating Combiflam Tablet?
Combiflame tablets may affect your existing health condition. In many cases this drug can also prove to be fatal. In this situation it is necessary to share detailed information of your current health with your doctor or pharmacist before its use.
Consult your doctor before using Combiflam in the following problems:
- Stomach or intestinal ulcers or bleeding
- Bleeding problem
- Blood clots
- Edema (swelling of the body)
- Heart attack
- heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Kidney disease
- If you have had a stroke problem in the past, then use it carefully. Many times using this medicine can make your condition worse.
- You should avoid using this medicine if you have any problem with aspirin.
- The suspension of this medicine contains sugar, so patients with diabetes should consume it carefully.
- Those with heart surgery (eg, coronary artery bypass graft [CABG] surgery) should not use this medicine to relieve pain. If you feel any kind of pain during or after surgery, inform your doctor about it.
Precautions and warnings
Consult your doctor before using this medicine in the following situations:
Using Combflam tablets can be risky for health. Therefore, the benefits arising from it as well as its losses should be fully understood. Please consult the doctor once before use.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any kind of allergyto Combiflam Tablet, Aspirin or other NSAIDs such as Ketoprofen (Orodis KT, Actron) and Naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn), any medicines . Ask your pharmacist or check the label on the package for a list of inactive ingredients.
Be sure to inform your doctor or pharmacist about which medicines and herbal products you are currently using.
If you are using the following medicines, then please inform your doctor.
- Captopril (capson)
- Enalapril (Vasotec)
- Fosinopil (Monopril)
- Lisinopril privil, jestril), moxipril (univac), perindopril (aesone)
- Quinapril (acupril), ramipril (altace)
- Trandolapril (mavic)
- Diuretic (‘water pills’)
- Lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid)
- Methotrexate (Rheumatrex)
- If you are changing the dosage of these medicines or using Combiflam with these medicines, then take the advice of a doctor.
- Nonprescription Combiflm tablets should not be used with any other medicine for pain without consulting a doctor.
- Use of Combiflame Tablet must inform your doctor that you do not have any other disease like asthma. Especially if a runny nose , nasal polyps (swelling inside the nose), swelling of hands, feet, ankles or lower legs, lupus (a condition in which the body attacks many of its own tissues and organs. If you have skin , If you have disease of joints , blood and kidneys or liver, then make sure to inform your doctor.
- If your child is not drinking liquid and has problems like frequent vomiting, diarrhea , and you are giving him Combiflame, talk to your doctor about it first.
- If you are undergoing dental surgeryor any other surgery, then please tell the doctor that you are using Combiflame Tablet.
What medicines can react with Combiflam Tablet?
However it should not be used with some medicines. Talk to your doctor if you are already taking any other medicine. Also, if you are taking any over-the-counter medicines without any home prescriptions or under doctor’s supervision, then share this information with your doctor.
If you take any medicine or stop using it in between, then there will be no effect on your health, for this, get information from your doctor.
- If you are using the following medicines, please inform the doctor before using ibuprofen.
- Aspirin or other NSAIDs such as naproxen (Aleve, naprosyn, naprelin, tremacet), celecoxib (celebrex), diclofenac (arthrotech, cumbia, cataphlam, voltaren, felter patch, tagad, solarez), indomethacin (indocastine)
- Heart or blood pressure medications such as benazipril (lotensin), enalapril (Vasotec), lisinopril (Princioli, Zestil), quinapril (acupril), ramipril (Altas, and others).
- Lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid)
- Diuretics (water pills) such as furosemide (Lasix)
- Methotrexate (Rheumatrex, Trexal)
- Steroids (prednisone and others)
- Warfarin (Coumadin, Jantovan)
Is it safe to take Combiflam Tablet during pregnancy or breast feeding?
Pregnancy or Breastfeeding while taking Combiflem tablet is safe or not enough information in this regard is not available.
In this case consult your doctor before using it. The American Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has placed it in the Pregnancy Risk Category C category in the first six months of pregnancy. At the same time, the use of this medicine has been kept in the Pregnancy Risk Category D during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
FDA Pregnancy Risk Category:
- A = no risk
- B = no risk in some studies
- C = there may be some risk
- D = positive evidence of risk
- X = prohibition
- N = no information.
Can Combiflam Tablet be used along with alcohol?
Taking Combiflam tablets with alcohol may be unsafe. The consequences of doing so can be fatal. If you are taking alcohol, be sure to consult your doctor before using Combiflam Tablet.
What should I do in case of overdose or emergency?
In the event of an emergency or overdose, contact your nearest doctor or emergency service immediately.
What if I miss the dose of Combiflam Tablet?
If the dose of Combflam tablet is missed, take it as soon as possible. However, if the time for your next dose is near, do not eat the forgotten dose. Take regular dose as decided. Do not eat two doses at once.
How do I store Combiflam Tablet?
The best way to store a Combiflame tablet is to keep it at room temperature . Keep it away from the sun’s direct rays and moisture. You do not have to keep Combiflam tablets in the bathroom or freezer to prevent the medicine from worsening.
It is best to read the printed instructions on the medicine package or ask the pharmacist before placing it. Keep all medicines away from your children and pets for safety. Unless otherwise stated, you should not pretend to take Combiflame Tablet in the toilet or drain. In case of absence or expiry, proper disposal of the medicine is necessary. Consult your pharmacist to safely treat this.
What is combiflam used for ?
What are the side effects of combiflam ?
Gastric or oral ulcers
Blood in the urine come
Yellowing of skin or eyes
Noise in ears
Loss of appetite
Is combiflam good for fever?
How long does it take for this medicine to take effect?
How long do the effects of this medicine last?
Is combiflam good for tooth pain ?
Is combiflam good for ear pain ?
What is price of combiflam?
Combiflam relief gel (15GM) : 50 INR
Combiflam relief Spray (55 GM) : 175 INR
Conclusion: If you have any questions about combiflam please comment below. Our team will respond as soon as possible, and if you have any help with this post, please share it with others, thanks